“When LJ Financial Planning advised my late parents, I was very grateful for the patience and sensitivity shown to them. In my own dealings with them I always feel to be in safe and competent hands.”
Mr H C – Ilkley, Yorkshire
“Having been a client of one of the co-founders of LJ Financial Planning, I have been very happy with the service provided to myself and my immediate family members. They have at all times been courteous, professional and provided an exemplary service which is second to none, often investing significant time and effort into researching issues for which they received no specific financial benefit and which did not fall within what could be considered the typical parameters or remit of a financial services company.
I am not a person who easily recommends products and services to others, however I have recommended the services of LJ Financial Planning to a number of work colleagues and friends over the years and those who have heeded my advice have been very satisfied with the ensuing service that they have received.
I therefore have no hesitation in recommending LJ Financial Planning to those potential clients who understandably are hesitant about investing in the current market environment and can be assured that they are dealing with a reputable and trustworthy company.”
Mr W – Bramhall, Cheshire
“I feel I need to formally thank you for the help and support you have given me as an IFA during the past 12 months or so.
I was made redundant in March last year and really needed some advice to help me cope in the future, due to the lack of job availability in the North West, and also, due to being over 60, not feeling too confident about re-employment.
I believe that you have helped me considerably since I was made redundant in the following ways:
- You have provided clarity on all the financial issues I was facing and provided me with the courage to move forward
- You have provided good advice on my problems with my Greenalls’ pension and helped me to achieve a satisfactory conclusion with the FSCS.
- You have provided good advice on where to invest my savings, which will have to support me and my Partner into old age.
- On the occasions when I have wanted advice which has been out of your remit, you have taken it on yourself to obtain the information by consulting the specialists within LJFP company specialists.
The qualities you have displayed to provide the above have been:
- Easy listening skills, enabling you to identify the relevant information you required from the mass of information I originally provided to you.
- The ability to provide solutions, and to be able to illustrate and describe them in layman’s terms, allowing me to make informed decisions.
- You have shown complete professionalism at all times, and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Once again I thank you for your help and support, and also the help provided by LJ Financial Planning.”