Working with an Adviser
Providing timely, cost-effective and professional advice is without doubt central to a financial planning service. However, it is important to appreciate the unseen added value that working with a financial adviser on a regular basis adds.
- Communication Skills – advisers can translate complex products and explain solutions in a simple and meaningful way.
- Counselling Skills – enable advisers to deal with a range of sensitive situations in an objective, professional and caring manner.
- Trust – builds long-term client relationships and allows advisers to do the financial worrying on their clients’ behalf.
- Financial Education – helping clients to properly understand their finances and spending patterns helps create more effective financial management.
- Behavioural Coaching – objectively helping clients to understand potential irrational investment behaviour, especially in times of uncertainty.
- Specialist Knowledge – enabling adviser to provide technical advice in specialised or niche areas.